Graphic Designer – Full-time
Prohealth is a leading distributor of established international pharmaceutical, dental, med-aesthetic, and dermo-cosmetic brands, both locally and overseas.
- Understanding and developing the brands’ graphic profiles
- Design material for web, digital, social media, and offline content, such as leaflets, banners etc.
- Work with the marketing team to develop concepts into a finalised product
The Candidate must
- Have a relevant qualification in graphic design
- Have a strong understanding of Brand Design
- Have a flair for digital creation
- Be proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premier Pro or DaVinci.
- Have good photography and Videography skills
- Be a self-starter who works well within a team
- Be highly detail-oriented and organized
- Possess excellent listening and communication skills, and a can-do attitude
- Have the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Possess strong written and spoken English skills
- Have a visual design portfolio that should be submitted with the application.
Previous experience will be considered an asset.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence. Interested candidates are to send a Covering Letter along with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org